CombiGrind CG 225
This truly unique and universal grinder provide first-class grinding results, fully comparable with and even surpassing those of conventionally specialised grinders for fresh, tempered, or deep-frozen blocks without changing anything but the incoming raw material to be ground, coarsely or finely, as required.
Benefits of the CombiGrind 225
- No smearing (NO fat out)
- Exellent meat fat particle definition.
- Perfect fine and coarse grind og both fresh meat and frozen meat blocks.
- Dual worm grinder with adjustable worm speed on BOTH feeding worm and grinding worm.
- Dual sanitation/cleaning zone on both feeding and grinding worm.
- CCR, Continous Chip Removal System (Bone Chip removal system).
- Grinding motors for frozen blocks from 45-90 kW motor.
The CombiGrind 250 has high performance grinding within a wide capacity range is achieved through a low-tolerance, rigid design with smoothly shaped worms, hand-forged, welded, and ground superfine by skilled Danish craftsmen combined with the smooth surfaces of a high precision CNC milling lining.
Minimum product stress provide ground end products with reduced fat separation during cooking and improved drying and curing ability. Variable speed drives for both feeding and grinding worm provide a balanced and constant flow to the cutting set, single or double.
Fresh soft meats and fats as well as tempered or hard frozen blocks are effectively processed together or separately without changing any mechanical components due to the ingenious design of hopper, transfer area between the worms combined with effective fixation of the frozen blocks. Narrow tolerances eliminates backwash, fines and smearing.
Motor – Breaker/feeding worm
Motor – Grindingg worm
Total length – A
Lenght of cabinet – B
55 or 75 kW